This forum is dedicated to the love and discussion of Japanese Gyaru fashion, beauty, and lifestyle.

HomeBlogLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do you fund it?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sweetweeaboo

How do you fund it? Empty
PostSubject: How do you fund it?   How do you fund it? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 2:35 am

I'm still in the stages of bookmarking and wish-listing the gyaru fashion and make up I want online, but I imagine it all adds up once you start buying. How do you all fund your collections? Particularly if you go in for wigs and circle lenses. Having a variety can be 'spensive! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://sweetweeaboo.blogspot.com/
Marie

Marie

How do you fund it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you fund it?   How do you fund it? EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 6:31 pm

It is expensive, but you can find deals if you buy in bulk! Like you can get free shipping if you spend a certain amount, so I always try to do that! My lens will last me awhile! Besides that though I don't buy much gyaru make-up/ wigs. I dont wear fake lashes. My make-up is more a natural take on gyaru looks.

I am more into fashion, so this is where I spend all my money! haha you just have to have self control! And I always shop at less expensive stores, like Forever21

<3
Back to top Go down

How do you fund it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gyaru Fashion :: Lifestyle-
Jump to: