This forum is dedicated to the love and discussion of Japanese Gyaru fashion, beauty, and lifestyle.

HomeBlogLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello everyone ^u^

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
carmiebun

carmiebun

Hello everyone ^u^ Empty
PostSubject: Hello everyone ^u^   Hello everyone ^u^ EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:05 pm

I'm Carmen, I'm from Canada and I've been in love with the Japanese culture for the longest time. Gyaru fashion is just one aspect that I like and I hope to visit Japan one day soon, hehe :3
Back to top Go down
http://kawaiiqq.tumblr.com/
CherryBB

CherryBB

Hello everyone ^u^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^u^   Hello everyone ^u^ EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:33 pm

Heeeeey Girly!
I really wanna go to Japan too! It'd be like a dream come true Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marie

Marie

Hello everyone ^u^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^u^   Hello everyone ^u^ EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 10:35 pm

Welcome! \(^▽^*)いらっしゃ~いっ(*^▽^)/
Back to top Go down
Caami

Caami

Hello everyone ^u^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^u^   Hello everyone ^u^ EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 6:49 pm

Hellloooo!! :3
Maybe when you go there you could buy some d.i.a belts for me? :3 HAHAH just kidding

Welcome to the forum giiirl! <3
Back to top Go down
http://ordinarythingsareboring.blogspot.com/
Jéssica Paes

Jéssica Paes

Hello everyone ^u^ Empty
PostSubject: Style Gyaru   Hello everyone ^u^ EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:52 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Hi! My name is Jessica, I live in Campinas / sp!
king I loved being invited to join this community! So you can pick up several tips and share experiences as Gyaru huh? Is not got (have) this style yet, but I identify with many "details" that, like it or not, call me to this style, is very inevitable ... alien For example, the makeup, hair, thousand laces and frills ... AHHHH! It's amazing! <3 hihihi ... I hope to share with you a little bit of me too, thereby, helping each other! I love you

Wink Great kiss = *

Last edited by Jéssica Paes on Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jworldfashion.blogspot.com
Caami

Caami

Hello everyone ^u^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^u^   Hello everyone ^u^ EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 5:58 pm

Jéssica Paes wrote:
cat Oiiiii!!! Eu me chamo Jéssica, moro em Campinas/sp!
Adorei ter sido convidada para entrar nessa comunidade!! Assim dá para pegar várias dicas e dividir as experiências como Gyaru né?! Eu não adquiri (tenho) este estilo ainda, mas me identifico com muitos "detalhes" que, querendo ou não, me ligam a esse estilo, é muito inevitável... >.< Por exemplo a maquiagem, o cabelo, os mil lacinhos e babados... AHHHH! É incrível! <3 hihihi... Like a Star @ heaven Espero poder compartilhar com vocês um pouquinho de mim também, para assim, ajudarmos umas as outras!!! queen

Grande Beijo =* albino

Táa, só que o forum é em inglês >.<' posta em ingles pq dai todas entendeem!! ^^

E.. Bem-viinda!
Back to top Go down
http://ordinarythingsareboring.blogspot.com/
CherryBB

CherryBB

Hello everyone ^u^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^u^   Hello everyone ^u^ EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 5:21 pm

Jéssica Paes wrote:
Like a Star @ heaven Hi! My name is Jessica, I live in Campinas / sp!
king I loved being invited to join this community! So you can pick up several tips and share experiences as Gyaru huh? Is not got (have) this style yet, but I identify with many "details" that, like it or not, call me to this style, is very inevitable ... alien For example, the makeup, hair, thousand laces and frills ... AHHHH! It's amazing! <3 hihihi ... I hope to share with you a little bit of me too, thereby, helping each other! I love you

Wink Great kiss = *

HI!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello everyone ^u^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello everyone ^u^   Hello everyone ^u^ Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone ^u^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gyaru Fashion :: WELCOME! :: Introduce yourself :)-
Jump to: