This forum is dedicated to the love and discussion of Japanese Gyaru fashion, beauty, and lifestyle.

HomeBlogLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what's your fav make up brand???!!!??? ^^

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ilikemojitos

ilikemojitos

what's your fav make up brand???!!!??? ^^ Empty
PostSubject: what's your fav make up brand???!!!??? ^^   what's your fav make up brand???!!!??? ^^ EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:09 am

Hey gals, Im curious what brands/ products you use or cant live without!!

For foundation I always use mineral
1.Bare Minerals
2.Neutrogena
3.PF

Mascara:
1.Maybelline
2.Lancome

Lipstick/gloss
1. MAC --OMG best brand EVVERRR, seriously Im IN LOVE with how pigmented they are
2. Lancome
3. Sephora store brand

Blush
1.MAC

I'm simple, don't wear eyeshadow often. I've NEVER tried Japanese makeup. How is it???
Back to top Go down
Marie

Marie

PostSubject: Re: what's your fav make up brand???!!!??? ^^   what's your fav make up brand???!!!??? ^^ EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:14 am

I've never tried Japanese make-up but I know Cheesie reviewed some on her blog not long ago... Cheeserland.com

My fav for the skin are BB creams. Dr Jart is good
My fav mascara is Rimmel Growlash
For eyeshadows I have a no name brand 88 palette
Fav lipgloss is from Covergirl: MerryBerry. Bough two bc if its discontinued I will cry :'(
For blush I use Physicians Formula

Back to top Go down
ilikemojitos

ilikemojitos

PostSubject: Re: what's your fav make up brand???!!!??? ^^   what's your fav make up brand???!!!??? ^^ EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:16 am

I LOVE CHEESIE!!! yayayayay looking for makeup post now SmileSmile
Back to top Go down
Caami

Caami

PostSubject: Re: what's your fav make up brand???!!!??? ^^   what's your fav make up brand???!!!??? ^^ EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 4:41 pm

Of all the makeups that i use, you would probably know the NYX, Revlon and Maybelline. DD:
Here in Brazil MAC is not cheap at all! One lipstick is like... 100.. 120 reais ( in dolars would be $ 60, 70 ). One fucking lipstick, not even a new lipstick a last season lipstick!! ¬¬ I use sometimes a MAC mascara but that's all and I hate to use it, because i use it crying because is fucking expensive to buy a new one.
I use Avon, Maybelline, Revlon, O Boticário, Natura, and some drugstore brands
( almost all are brazillian brands, the brazillian brands ~the ones you can't understand the name~ are our MAC ~ on price side, 'cause the quality... not that good!~ HAHAH )
Back to top Go down
http://ordinarythingsareboring.blogspot.com/
lilith scarlette

lilith scarlette

PostSubject: Re: what's your fav make up brand???!!!??? ^^   what's your fav make up brand???!!!??? ^^ EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:47 am

Hello! I gotta say I love asian cosmetics, especially LIOELE its a korean makeup brand, theyre extremely cute and awesome! I just ordered a bunch of stuff from prettyandcute.com and I plan on doing a review on each of the products I bought. Its so cute! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Marie

Marie

PostSubject: Re: what's your fav make up brand???!!!??? ^^   what's your fav make up brand???!!!??? ^^ EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 8:59 pm

@Caami I didn't know MAC was so expensive in Brazil! damn $70 is a rip off!

@lilith scarlette I always wanted to try Lioele, what the best website to buy it from?
Back to top Go down
lilith scarlette

lilith scarlette

PostSubject: Re: what's your fav make up brand???!!!??? ^^   what's your fav make up brand???!!!??? ^^ EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:12 am

@Marie: Well I buy LIOELE and Tonymoly skin care products from prettyandcute.com, you guys should check it out, plus everyone is so nice (my debit card got declined the first time I tried,I contacted them and they were very helpful and nice) anyway, its safe and the shipping is fast, highly recommend it! I love you
Back to top Go down
chansherhui

chansherhui

PostSubject: Re: what's your fav make up brand???!!!??? ^^   what's your fav make up brand???!!!??? ^^ EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 5:09 am

Here's my fav makeup brand!

foundation:
ZA 2 way cake powder
skin food BB cream aloe vera
MAC loose powder

Lips:
candy doll orange beige lipstick
NYX lippies ( they are cheappp!)

Blush and contouring:
canmake

Eyeliner:
Sana extra heavy eyeliner

Fake Eyelash:
Dolly wink No.1
Dolly wink No.5

I like to blend my lipstick to give different looks. from nude lips to pink lips. So that I can save money without buying alot of different lipsticks!

Just realized I used alot of asian brands cosmetics Mad
Back to top Go down
http://mitsukiyumiko.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what's your fav make up brand???!!!??? ^^   what's your fav make up brand???!!!??? ^^ Empty

Back to top Go down

what's your fav make up brand???!!!??? ^^
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gyaru Fashion :: Beauty-
Jump to: