This forum is dedicated to the love and discussion of Japanese Gyaru fashion, beauty, and lifestyle.

HomeBlogLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm new and happy to be here ^.^ Poll?

Go down 
5 posters

What do you like best about gyaru style?
how elegant and lady-like it makes me feel ^.^
I'm new and happy to be here ^.^ Poll? I_vote_lcap33%I'm new and happy to be here ^.^ Poll? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
the stylish clothes and bags and accessories, oh my!
I'm new and happy to be here ^.^ Poll? I_vote_lcap17%I'm new and happy to be here ^.^ Poll? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
the social gal culture and friends to be made from all over the world!
I'm new and happy to be here ^.^ Poll? I_vote_lcap33%I'm new and happy to be here ^.^ Poll? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
the pretty, doll eyed make up ♥
I'm new and happy to be here ^.^ Poll? I_vote_lcap17%I'm new and happy to be here ^.^ Poll? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
somethings entirely different (please let us know!)
I'm new and happy to be here ^.^ Poll? I_vote_lcap0%I'm new and happy to be here ^.^ Poll? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
sweetweeaboo

I'm new and happy to be here ^.^ Poll? Empty
PostSubject: I'm new and happy to be here ^.^ Poll?   I'm new and happy to be here ^.^ Poll? EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:27 am

Hello gals! I'm really happy FrenchDollMarie on twitter told me about this forum ^.^ Did anybody else come here from twitter? I've been checking out the blog and I love it - yaaaay more pretty, inspirational blogs to follow cheers

I thought I'd make a poll, just for fun. I'm curious to know what everyone here's favorite about gyaru style is?

I love you
Back to top Go down
http://sweetweeaboo.blogspot.com/
Marie

Marie

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and happy to be here ^.^ Poll?   I'm new and happy to be here ^.^ Poll? EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 1:48 am

I loved all the options! Guess I just really love gyaru style ^^
Back to top Go down
ilikemojitos

ilikemojitos

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and happy to be here ^.^ Poll?   I'm new and happy to be here ^.^ Poll? EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 2:02 am

How do I pick just one??!?
Nice to meet you girly!! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
ChibiDarkGirl

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and happy to be here ^.^ Poll?   I'm new and happy to be here ^.^ Poll? EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 3:01 am

I also got the twitter message! Razz I really love the social aspect of gal and I really love the make of it.
Back to top Go down
pinky

pinky

PostSubject: hi   I'm new and happy to be here ^.^ Poll? EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:56 am

yeah i like the style i think most of all but everything about gyaru is pretty awsome Razz i also gotta message from twitter Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven it would be good to get to know some people that have the same interests as i do I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
Marie

Marie

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and happy to be here ^.^ Poll?   I'm new and happy to be here ^.^ Poll? EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:17 am

pinky wrote:
yeah i like the style i think most of all but everything about gyaru is pretty awsome Razz i also gotta message from twitter Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven it would be good to get to know some people that have the same interests as i do I love you I love you I love you

Hey Pinky! Welcome to the forum! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm new and happy to be here ^.^ Poll?   I'm new and happy to be here ^.^ Poll? Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm new and happy to be here ^.^ Poll?
Page 1 of 1