This forum is dedicated to the love and discussion of Japanese Gyaru fashion, beauty, and lifestyle.

HomeBlogLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gyaru is not just fashion it's a way of life!!!

Go down 
+2
Marie
ilikemojitos
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ilikemojitos

ilikemojitos

Gyaru is not just fashion it's a way of life!!! Empty
PostSubject: Gyaru is not just fashion it's a way of life!!!   Gyaru is not just fashion it's a way of life!!! EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:41 pm

Hehe I like this style because you can look cute and alluring without showing too much skin. I get guys attention in a good way. Wink
Back to top Go down
Marie

Marie

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru is not just fashion it's a way of life!!!   Gyaru is not just fashion it's a way of life!!! EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:33 pm

I def prefer the cute look to the overtly sexy look. I do feel like the attention I get from people is more positive ^_^
Back to top Go down
kikkamariia

kikkamariia

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru is not just fashion it's a way of life!!!   Gyaru is not just fashion it's a way of life!!! EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 4:11 pm

That's prolly the biggest reason I got intrested in gyaru because it's like in my country (Finland) it feels like you don't get attention if you are not dress to... Like very showing clothes, if you know what I mean. And I have to admit that I have dressed to very flashy clothes when I go to party or even to school.
I think gyaru as a clothing style has opened my eyes and I don't dress as flashy as I use to (and I'm still getting attention).
Back to top Go down
CherryBB

CherryBB

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru is not just fashion it's a way of life!!!   Gyaru is not just fashion it's a way of life!!! EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 7:11 pm

classy is the new slutty Razz
Back to top Go down
Caami

Caami

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru is not just fashion it's a way of life!!!   Gyaru is not just fashion it's a way of life!!! EmptyThu Oct 27, 2011 5:40 pm

Gal is kind of addictive. In my opinion is not just a way to do your make up, hair, and sometimes coords, is fashion! A style with a thousand of possibilities. I think that maaaany of you will probably disagree with me but: gal is 50% makeup; 30% hair and 20% outfit. That's why you can do almost everything, you just need to do the right makeup and hair. See the magazines, some outfits are leggins + shirt + high heel and they can still look totally gal. In the other hand you can do some great and super complete outfits and look gal anyway. Very Happy
That's why i love it so much, everything that i like to use can be a gal outfit ( obviously, you have to be stylish). And when you see that you are getting better.. then you never stops of trying hahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://ordinarythingsareboring.blogspot.com/
lilith scarlette

lilith scarlette

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru is not just fashion it's a way of life!!!   Gyaru is not just fashion it's a way of life!!! EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 9:22 am

Caami wrote:
Gal is kind of addictive. In my opinion is not just a way to do your make up, hair, and sometimes coords, is fashion! A style with a thousand of possibilities. I think that maaaany of you will probably disagree with me but: gal is 50% makeup; 30% hair and 20% outfit. That's why you can do almost everything, you just need to do the right makeup and hair. See the magazines, some outfits are leggins + shirt + high heel and they can still look totally gal. In the other hand you can do some great and super complete outfits and look gal anyway. Very Happy
That's why i love it so much, everything that i like to use can be a gal outfit ( obviously, you have to be stylish). And when you see that you are getting better.. then you never stops of trying hahahaha

I totally agree Caami, first thing I liked about gyaru style was the makeup and hairstyle, I mean I also like Lolita style cause its cute and pinkish (and Im a sucker for pink and cute)but Gyaru its like the best of two worlds first thing you dont look like an underage girl wearing bows and dresses and second gyaru its actually WEARABLE and very stylish and elegant (And Im not trying to bash on Lolita followers, heck I like it too) but Gyaru its totally awesome! P.S and yeah looks so classy without showing skin XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gyaru is not just fashion it's a way of life!!!   Gyaru is not just fashion it's a way of life!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Gyaru is not just fashion it's a way of life!!!
Page 1 of 1